If you’ve heard about Young Life operating in your area and would like to play a part, here are some of the many ways you could serve:
- In a school: we often run breakfasts and help out with school programs
- At a Club: helping out with small tasks, being a leader, bringing supper
- At a Camp: helping out on Workcrew or supervising activities
- Area Committee: supporting the Area Manager with behind-the-scenes help
To explore opportunities to become involved in Young Life in your community, contact your local area manager
Enter your contact details and we will be in touch to learn more about how you would like to be involved in local programs to support and encourage young people!
Like many charitable organisations, Young Life Australia has a membership program. Our members include volunteers, committee members and interested members of the public and it’s easy to apply. Just download our information pack for more details.
Please note, you will need to be nominated and seconded by existing members, so please contact our national office and we will advise you on who to speak to in your local area.
- Read the information pack and if you agree, sign the application
- Contact Young Life’s head office on 1300 557 647 for advice
- The application will be sent for review by the Young Life board of directors
- A small annual payment is required – $40 for Associated Members who exercise voting rights at AGMs and special meetings / $20 for Young Life Partners